The safety of our staff and customers is our priority. During the COVID crisis, we offer touch free services to our customers. This in turn translates to safety of our staff. We are urgently hiring during this crisis. We are committed to keeping our staff working and avoiding layoffs/furloughs of any type.
Exciting opportunity for year round full time entry level automotive technician/mechanic. We are a full service automotive repair shop located in the heart of the Rockies. We are looking for an entry level automotive technician that is interested in learning being a part of a fast growing team. If you are looking for a very busy automotive repair shop who cares about their customers, look no further. We believe in hiring the right automotive technicians and letting them do their job. We are truly passionate about what we do for our customer’s vehicles. If you feel the same way, this is a great place to start your automotive mechanical career!!! With this philosophy we may not be right for every automotive technician/mechanic, but if you are truly passionate and strive to succeed then we are probably a perfect fit for you!!!
We are looking for an entry level automotive technician/mechanic that wants an environment where they can learn to be the professional that they want to be as well as earn the living they want to earn.
Automotive Service Technician What we are looking for:
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including digital vehicle inspections, oil changes, tire mount, balance, rotations and repairs, fluid exchanges/flushes, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Perform courtesy inspections to determine repairs needed as well as potential issues customer may be unaware of
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
Automotive Service Technician Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Interest in automotive education (ASE certifications, ASA classes)
- Willingness to participate in in-house training
- Ability or willingness to operate or learn all auto repair tools
- Hourly and Production based pay plans
- Latest technology including drive on alignment rack, Snap On scanners, digital courtesy inspections
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K plan with profit sharing
- Flexible Schedule
- Uniforms provided
- No weekends- EVER!!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacations
- Paid technical training
- An employer that is not afraid to invest in you
Pay is based on the experience and skill you bring to the job.
We are in the heart of the Rockies approximately 70 miles west of Denver. If you are looking to work and play in the mountains, this is the position for you!
Qualifications and Skills
One year automotive experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour